DrAyBeR, (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://drayber.net and any of our mobile app, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://drayber.net (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or
otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone
setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or
searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over), and methods
used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also
working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics
providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact
you by means including (post, telephone, e-mail, push notification or SMS, etc.) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous
sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means
only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant
box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information
and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to
our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their
advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If DrAyBeR or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to
protect the rights, property, or safety of DrAyBeR, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the Philippine and European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by
staff’s operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of
your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts
of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the
security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to
try to prevent unauthorized access.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for
such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain
boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at https://drayber.net.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please
note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit
any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee
of 5000 pesos to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.